4-Way Blade Fuse Box 12~32V
4-Way Blade Fuse Box Specifications:Voltage(Max): 32V DC
Quantity of circuits/fuse slots:4
Input Terminal Rating: #10-32 threaded studs (100A max.)
Output Terminal Rating: 30A max. per circuit
Connecting Terminal Specification:
Input Wire Size: #4-6 AWG
Output Wire Size: #12-16 AWG
Temperature Rating: -20℃ to 85℃
Torque Rating: 20in-lb(2.25Nm) max.
Mounting Torque Rating: 8 in-lb(0.9Nm) max.
Materials: PC Cover(Transparents)+ PBT Base(Black) + POM Push Botton(White) + Tin-plating Copper
Features:1. Red LED illuminates when the fuse is blown.
2. Maximum of 30 Amp per circuit and 100 Amp per panel
3. Clear cover included for additional protection.
4. Transparent cover for dust & humid protection.
5. Rugged, lightweight construction.
6. Can be installed in the circuit.
7. Can be fixed through 2 pre-molded holes on the side.
8. Widely used in Autos, Buses, Subways, Airplanes, Tankers, Car, Boat, Marine, Car, Truck, Vehicle, SUVs, Yacht, RV, Ships, etc
Package Included:1Pcs 4-Way Fuse Box Holder
12Pcs Blade Fuses: 5A x 2, 10A x 2, 15A x 2, 20A x 2,30Ax 2,40Ax 2
I have this installed in my (still under construction) camper trailer for off grid use. I liked the way it is designed and finding the blown fuse by means of an LED is fantastic. This is part of my control panel in the trailer.
Works very well on my Yamaha Wolverine. Have added auxillary lighting so they were routed through this fuse box. This cleaned up the battery connections. So far so good. Will probably use all four fuses before I'm finished. It appears to be somewhat water proof . That will be tested.
Installed in the cubby box under the seat of my 2014 Honda Valkyrie
Use it for various add on’s
It’s compact and has an led to alert to a blown fuse
Made what would have been messy wiring a very clean and neat setup.